Thursday, December 30, 2010

I thought this was supposed to be a break?

We have run around quite a bit this week.  For the first time ever, we had gobs of Christmas gifts that just didn't work for one reason or another.  So, I had seven places to return to this week!  We did four on one day, two on another, and I have one remaining.  We have replaced some of the gifts, and taken store credit for others that we'll replace another time.  We've never returned a single Christmas gift before!

We've played a lot this week, and had a friend over this afternoon.  I think we might hit the World War I museum tomorrow, and possibly do a little ice skating if the weather cooperates.  We have plans with friends on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, and Zach also has an eye exam on Monday.  Then he goes back to school on Wednesday.  His break seems to have flown by.  No one has complained of boredom.  Zachary feels that he needs two more weeks off.

Luke goes back a week after Zach, and I go back the week after Luke.

I'd hoped to read for pleasure and clean my scrapbooking room over break.  Thankfully I still have almost three weeks remaining.  I need to get reading and lounging, but just can't resist the urge to socialize and play.

No comments: