Friday, October 29, 2010

Crazy busy... Crazy happy!

Our house is a mess and our gym membership is being put on hold.  Why?

This week I:

Spent 3 1/2 hours going to my on-campus class.
Spent 5 1/2 hours in my boys' classes (on three separate days).
Watched soccer practice.
Spent 2 hours with our small group.
Had my father-in-law over for dinner (Bryan cooked).
Watched the Amazing Race and Survivor with Bryan.
Read approximately 120 pages of textbook materials.
Read materials on three websites for written assignments.
Wrote six discussion requirements for my classes.
Wrote four papers (three relatively short, one long).
Aced three exams.
Played a couple of board games with the boys.
Did homework with Zach.
Enthusiastically cheered Luke on as he played Wii.
Washed, dried and folded some laundry (still needs to be put away).
Washed a couple loads of dishes.
Wiped noses (we've all been fighting colds).
Made sure the boys had costumes for Halloween parties.
Made sure Zach had spirit wear each day for Red Ribbon Week (Drug Free Kids!)
Had a phone conference with Zach's teacher.
Had a much needed discussion with one of the girls in my Bible study.
Did a couple of lessons in my Bible study.
Played in the yard with my family and our neighbors.

And I wrote this silly blog post.

And I'm going to a Hallween party with the family tonight.

I'm also going to come up with (make?) a costume for myself between now and Sunday.
And going to a soccer game tomorrow.
FamFest Trunk or Treat at church on Sunday.
Trick-or-treating Sunday night.
....and the school work cycle starts all over again.

So...  The house is a mess and I don't know how or when to fit exercise into the equation.

No comments: