Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh my word!!!

Bryan is with Zach and our nephews at Junior Golf.  Luke just left with my sister-in-law for a surprise date. I'm home alone.

This rarely happens!

And...  It's 70 degrees at 9:45am in late June.

It's a 2+ mile run outdoors kind of day!

Every time I run I want to write about it.  I run often, write about it rarely.  I want to write about it because it's such an accomplishment for me now-a-days.  Running a mile as a teenager was a whole lot easier than running 2-3 miles in my late 30's... post babies, post injuries, with an entirely different body --- but a healthy mindset.  I never knew I had this sort of determination or wellness in me!  Every time I run, I'm reminded that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Praise God.

No comments: