Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Games, games and more games

Time spent with Grandpa often involves some sort of game...  Our kids' soccer games or junior golf.  Watching college basketball.  Playing games in Grandpa's basement.  Dinners out while watching / talking sports.

But, if I had to guess, I'd say that Dave & Buster's is our kids' favorite sort of games with Grandpa!


Ah...  The car race!


Do you see what I see?  The ball jumped from Luke's lane into the one next to him!  Note to self...  Always make sure there are several empty lanes around my kids.


The conservative Nazarene in me wants to run from the word "Roulette".  Surly this is not good (wink).


Travis would be proud...  He's a professional Air Hockey player!




Enjoy it, Buddy.  If we can help it, you will never ride a real one.

No comments: