Friday, March 6, 2009

From sledding to shorts in five days

It's hard to believe that we were sledding in 3" of snow on Saturday and playing in shorts and t-shirts yesterday (the temp was 82 degrees!). We spent two hours enjoying the amazing weather at our neighborhood park.

Luke

I hope that those of you who knew me when Zach was little are pleased to see my growth. There is NO WAY I would have let Zach climb this when he was 2 1/2. "He could get hurt!"

Cannot get enough of Luke's delighted smile!

The boys were "excavating" together

Zach in the top of the slide

A self portrait of Mom and Zach

Like brother, like brother

Zach is turning into quite the daredevil these days (never thought I'd hear myself say that!)

Luke shoveling in my shadow

***********************************************************

This was Zach's crazy hair after bath

And a self portrait of Zachary


No comments: