Monday, March 30, 2009

Interviews


Interview with the kids, March 30, 2009

Zach (5 ½) and Luke (2 ½)

1. What is something I always say to you?

Zach - “I love you”

Luke - “I don’t know.”

2. What makes me happy?

Zach - “Not hurting somebody or their feelings.”

Luke - “To talk.”

3. What makes me sad?

Zach - “Hurting your feelings.”

Luke - “To cry.”

4. How do I make you laugh?

Zach - “Tickle me, make jokes, and do funny things at me.”

Luke - (hysterical fake laughter)

5. What was I like as a child?

Zach - “I don’t know, cuz I wasn’t born yet!”

Luke - “Small”

6. How old am I?

Zach - “34”

Luke - “Good”

7. How tall am I?

Zach - “You’re as tall as you are.”

Luke - “Sittin’ down on chair.”

8. What is my favorite thing to do?

Zach - “Scrapbook”

Luke - “To play wiff me… Watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!”

9. What do I do when you're not around?

Zach - “Scrapbook, or maybe hang out with Luke and Dad, or watch TV with Dad.”

Luke - “I don’t know.”

10. What am I really good at?

Zach - “Scrapbooking and taking care of me.”

Luke - “Wiggling your mouth!”

11. What am I not very good at?

Zach - “Nothing.”

Luke - “Move your eyes!” (I think he meant winking with both eyes – I can’t do that.)


12. What's my job?

Zach - “Taking care of me and Luke.”

Luke - “Work. Go to park. Play in snow with our boots on.”

13. What's my favorite food?

Zach - “Salad”

Luke - “Peanut butter and jelly. Pancakes!” (these would be HIS favorites)

14. What makes you proud of me?

Zach - “That you take care of me, and do things for me, and make food for me.”

Luke - “You hug me.”

15. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?

Zach - “Like Wonder Woman or something.”

Luke - “You would fly in space like Goofy when he fall down on Mars!”

16. What do we do together?
Zach -”Sometimes we paint together.”

Luke - “Kiss!”


17. How are we the same?

Zach - (Zach) “Did you have a telescope when you were a kid?” (Me) “No.” (Zach) “Hmmm… We go to the same church and live in the same house.”
Luke – “Live together.”


18. How are we different?

Zach - “You don’t go to school like I do.”

Luke - “I Luke and you Mommy.”

19. How do you know I love you?

Zach - “You tell me all the time and I just know it.”

Luke - “You show me.”

20. Where is my favorite place to go?

Zach - “The kids museum.”

Luke - “The kids museum.”

No comments: