Monday, January 18, 2010

I {heart} faces challenge - "We are Family"

Who else is ready to shed the snow bibs and bulky thermolite boots for flip flops? I truly love all the seasons, but I'm looking forward to getting back outside to play and take outdoor pictures till my heart's content.

Between all the "I'm hot." "I'm tired." "Can I go back to the van and watch my movie?" whines, we managed to capture this next-to-last-picture in late August. I love my tripod and triple-picture-taking self timer! We do occasionally capture pictures of our entire crew --- minus the dog, who's never been photographed with us. Poor guy - we'll have to do that someday.

Head on over to I heart faces to see wonderfully inspiring entries in the family photo challenge and enter one yourself!

1 comment:

andrea wardle said...

Thanks for the comment! The dog must get a family picture too! I agree that the flip flops have been stored too long (although I still wear them in my sub freezing temps)... Cute pic!