Sunday, February 3, 2013

A great day of basketball

I'm happy to report that, after blogging for over 4 years, I have finally figured out how to use YouTube.  Scratch that.  I've figured out how to record my kids on my phone, post the video to YouTube and link it here.  I have yet to figure out how to find my videos on my computer.

Whatever.

As is typical for a Saturday in February, we had basketball yesterday.  Luke played at 8am, Zach at 6pm.  Luke had two points.  I managed to catch his basket on video, but accidentally deleted it.  Uh huh, genius...I know.  Sorry, Buddy.

I did better with Zach's game.  Caught one basket on video - his first basket of the season!



Zach came away with a total of 4 points for the game, along with some great blocks and two additional near-misses.



Half of Zach's team was out sick, so we only had 5 players.  They had no subs, and it was the best game of the season!  And, lucky for us, 3 of the 5 kids are good friends.  We really enjoyed watching our boys play together for the entire game.



I love chaos like this...where you've just got to go with the flow and give it your all.

And these boys did.  So proud of them.  Go, TIGERS!

No comments: