Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Childhood friends

Tonya, Michelle, Marci

You have heard me talk about Marci - it was her mother that took me to church for all those years when I was a little girl. Well, Michelle was our other friend that rounded out our trio. The last time I hung out with Marci and Michelle was probably the summer before the forth grade at the public pool! They are a few years older than me, so by the time I was in the forth grade they were growing out of playing with the "little kid" and moving on to junior high. I loved hanging out with them - they were always so nice to me and I thought they were the coolest!

Well, here we are about 26 years later. It was a great night to spend catching up with some of my very first friends. I look forward to spending a great deal more time together.

No comments: