Monday, July 19, 2010

Schoolgirl

Things that are making me laugh today...

Mine was the only minivan in the community college parking lot this morning.

I will probably be the oldest person in my Public Speaking class on Tuesday and Thursday mornings this fall.

I wonder if I'll be older than my instructor.

I might be the only one who will have to rush from class to pick up my preschooler.

My other three classes are online. The closest I came to "online" classes in the early 90's was a class on VHS. Do today's college students even remember VHS?

At this rate, I will be a first time teacher at age 40.

Did I mention that I'm going back to college and couldn't be more excited?

1 comment:

Laura Brooks said...

Good luck, college student! I try to check in every once in awhile to see how you and your family are doing. Hope we run into one another sometime at WFC.

Laura B (from GKB)