Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our week in pictures

Looks to me like this was taken with night vision goggles...  I think it's funny.  And an entirely accurate picture of nearly every day of my life somewhere between 3am and 7am.  Luke shows up and eventually gets himself situated across our bed.  And my neck!


This is what it looked like as I settled into my studies yesterday afternoon.  Wishing that was a huge bowl of almonds instead of animal crackers, but I had to settle for what was available.


Luke started preschool on Tuesday.  Normally the life of every party, this was his day to quietly take everything in.  Some kids join in the singing and dancing upon arrival - mine don't.


And fall soccer started yesterday.  What we lack in years of experience, we make up for in enthusiasm and fabulous uniforms.  I heard someone say they saw us as they flew over in their jumbo jet.

No comments: