Sunday, January 4, 2009

Getting in touch with my roots

Thanks to products like Sun-In and peroxide, spiral perms and eventually professional highlights, I haven't seen my natural hair color since I was about 12 years old. I think we're still in shock at just how dark my hair really is! Zach says he liked it better "blond'ish" and I've agreed to go back to highlighting if the darker hair doesn't grow on us (pun intended). It seemed pretty severe and shocking at first, but I think I like it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you look great either way! i've been toying with the idea of going brunette myself! my hair is in the middle of not being light enough to be blond yet not dark enough to be brunette...i've had some serious highlights for the past year and think its time for some darker tones! actually talked to my housemate bout doing it tomorrow! i'll send you some before and after shots! anyways i think you look beautiful! - all my love Alex

Terri said...

I think the brunett looks great. You know I am a brunett also. well at least thats what Loreal gives me.(I think I am mostly gray).
You should keep this color for a while.

Terri said...

Brunett is the way to go. Loreal is keeping be in a nice golden brown color. It is a close to my natural color that I can get. ( I think I am mostly gray ). It looks good you should keep it like this for a while.