Thursday, November 12, 2009

A great gift

Because my husband is so cool... Awesome. Amazing. Thoughtful. This time tomorrow I will be on a plane. Headed to Denver. Where I am meeting one of my very best friends. An absolute treasure of a friend.

I love Bryan. And Zach and Luke. And Gary.


Bryan and the kids are giving me such a great gift in this trip. And Grandpa Gary is watching the kids for us on Friday.

Sandra and I are going to have a great time. We'll have fabulous discussions, eat good food, hit the spa tomorrow evening, sleep in, even go dancing.

We probably will not be super silly. That's generally reserved for our husbands and kids!


We will laugh. A lot. I'm sure we'll cry some too! That just happens when you're talking about real life with real friends.


And we'll miss our guys.


I love mine soooo much!


Ahhhh... I'm going to Denver! To meet Sandra!!


Now... What to pack?

1 comment:

LC said...

Have a great trip!!