Saturday, May 30, 2009

Enhanced photos

Remember those park pictures? I loved them as they were, but really wanted to see if we could add more character through editing. I enlisted the help of two of my professional photographer friends, and then also sat down with my Adobe Photoshop Elements to see what I could figure out on my own. It had been so long since I'd used my Elements for anything more than cropping and fixing blemishes! I'm very happy with the results...

My work
My work

Photographer #1's work
Photographer #2's work
Photographer #2's work

If you don't have a photo editing program, I strongly recommend you get one. We are very happy with Elements... and I don't think we've had professional portraits done since getting it! Why would we when we can take our own pictures and edit them to look so good? (One reason - TO GET ALL FOUR OF US IN A PICTURE!!!)

No comments: