Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just so sweet!

Ever since we started talking about preschool for Luke, it seems that he has morphed into a different child. He is SUPER sweet all the time! He offers to share everything, kindly takes turns, hugs and compliments his brother all the time, and is easily accepting discipline. Right now, I can honestly say I'm pretty sure I have the sweetest kids in the entire world.

On the way to take our donation to the child abuse prevention and victim's advocacy center the boys were super sweet...

Zach: "Mommy, you are so beautiful. I just can't stop looking at you! You look like you should be going to a dance. You are really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really beautiful." (I haven't showered today, hardly have any make-up on and am wearing the skirt and top I wore to Luke's birthday party. Nothing fancy. No one even noticed me at the party!)

Luke: "When I grow up I'm going to be a tool buddy. I'm going to work like Daddy. I'm going to be a daddy. I'm going to be Daddy's tool buddy. I'm going to be Daddy's tool buddy when I grow up because that's what daddy's do." (Bryan is an electrician and has a tool buddy - a guy he works with all day.)

No comments: